Sep 28 2011
Many people don’t think zombies can exist by any means: parasite, undead, virus, or cursed. Even if the dead can’t feasibly rise, they certainly will this Saturday, October 1st, in Audubon Park for the annual Zombietoberfest.
Basically, you don’t want to miss this event. The event is much larger than it was last year, and will have our beloved food trucks, vendors, tons of bands, and plenty of zombies that will be seeking out your cranial candy. Some of the following activities will be at the event for your ghoulish pleasure:
- Zombie Face Painting
- All Ages Costume Contest
- Graveyard Movies by Enzian Theater
- Human vs. Zombie Laser Tag by Battle Tag Parties
- Zombie Karaoke @ Big Daddy’s
- Mother Falcon Zombies II (art show & printed t-shirts)
- Adult Zombie Walk led by the always ready-for-action Random Encounter
- “The Walking Dead” Screenings by A Comic Shop @ Stardust
- Zombie Dance Party @ Stardust
- Zombie Photo Contest
Even if you’re not in Orlando this year for this ghastly event, this event is only going to get better and better every year.
Orlando is a prime location to relocate to because it has so much to offer. The beginning of October poses some of the best fall activities you can participate in around Central Florida. For more information about relocation to Orlando, Florida, call RNS Florida at 407-595-4474.